Have you ever wondered which hairstyle is best for your head or face shape? If you’re ready for a new haircut, but you’re not sure which cuts and styles will fit your face best, this guide will help you find the best men’s hairstyles you should get. Believe it or not, the shape of your head and face as well as facial features such as chin, jaw, cheeks and forehead can influence which type of haircut is right for you. And with so many different head shapes and facial features, finding a good cut and styling your hair can be difficult.
Below we have put together the best haircuts for long, oval, round, square, triangle and diamond face shapes. First, we’ll help you determine which head shape you have, and then recommend a variety of cool hairstyles for men in the barbershop. Whether you want short, medium length or long hair, there is a good hairstyle that suits you.
Here are the best hairstyles for men after face shape!
The first step in choosing a stylish men’s haircut that suits you involves determining the shape of your face. To find out what type of head shape you have, you need a few simple steps. Choosing between round, oval, square and oblong (long) faces requires a sharp eye, so you’ll need to pay attention to the size and placement of certain facial features. Although it can be difficult, you can do it with a comb, a mirror and a simple piece of soap or felt-tip pen.
So you can determine which face shape you have:
- Comb your hair straight back and away from your face. If you have long hair, put it in a ponytail after combing, and if your hair is not long enough for a ponytail, just hold it back so you can see your face as clearly as possible.
- Carefully examine your face in the mirror and note its shape. With the bar of soap or marker, trace the outline of your face around the edges directly onto the mirror. You get the best possible results if you do not move your head during this process.
- Go back from the mirror and look at the outline. Does it resemble a square, an oval, a round, a triangle, a diamond or a long shape? These are the most common face shapes for men, and they can help you decide which haircut is best for you.
Another way to find your face shape could be to measure your forehead, cheekbones, jaw line and face length from the middle of your hairline to your chin. Compare the dimensions and dimensions to see which shape best describes your face shape:
- Oval: an oval shape requires a face that is longer than the width, with the forehead larger than the rounded chin line
- Square: [
- A square face shape occurs when all measurements are approximately the same, but with a sharp-edged, sharp jaw.
- Round: a round face shape has similar dimensions and lengths, but with less defined, softer jaw
- Long: a long face shape requires that the length of the face be the longest measurement, with the forehead, jaw, and cheekbones all about the same size.
- Diamond: A diamond face shape exists when the face length measures the largest, followed by cheekbones, forehead and chin with sharp, pointed chin
- Triangle: a triangular face shape appears, the jaw line is larger than the cheekbones, and the cheeks are larger than the forehead.
Once you’ve figured out your face shape, you can then look at the hottest and most popular hairstyles you can get.
Face shapes for men
Here are the best hairstyles for men by face shape. From the fade and undercut on the sides to the crest, quiff, pompadour, slickback, crew cut, crop top, fringes, brush back and faux hawk hairstyles at the top, guys find new trendy styles for their face. 19659003]
A round face is quite common for men, and if the outlines that you draw in the mirror are similar to a circle, then you probably have a round head shape. Men with a round face are defined by equal widths and lengths, and men with round face shapes have no particularly edgy faces. In particular, round faces are soft without sharp jaw lines or cheekbones. The best hairstyles for round faces are those that make the head appear longer and give the illusion of a more edgy, chiselled look.